The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Dosage & Administration
Keep away from light, airtight and in a cool and dry place.
1,2 propylene glycol
Indications & Usage
1. surgical hand disinfection: take 5ml of this product， rub hands and for earms evenly for 3 minutes, and then wear sterile gloves;
2. disinfection of hands: take 5m| of the original solution of the product and rub it in the palm for 1 minute until it is dry;
3. Hand disinfection in daily work: take about 3ml of the original solution of this product into the palm，rub it with both hands for 1
minute until it is dry.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children
Otc - Purpose
1. This product is an external dis infectant and should not be taken orally;
2. Use with caution if you are allergic to this product;
3. This product is flammable and should be kept away from the fire source;
4. Keep away from light, airtight and in a cool and dry pl ace;
5. Please keep this product out of the reach of chi Idren;
* Please review the disclaimer below.