The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Ibuprofen, USP 100 mg (NSAID)* *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily:relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache and toothachereduces fever
- Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:hivesasthma (wheezing)skin reddeningfacial swellingshockrashblistersIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if your child:has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstakes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtakes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)takes more or for a longer time than directedHeart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure and stroke. These can be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed. Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do Not Use
- If the child has ever had an allergic reaction to ibuprofen or any other pain reliever/fever reducerright before or after heart surgery
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to your childchild has a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnchild has problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducerschild has not been drinking fluidschild has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrheachild has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease or had a strokechild has asthmachild is taking a diuretic
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If The Child Is
- Under a doctor's care for any serious conditiontaking any other drug
When Using This Product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
- Child experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleedingfeels faintvomits bloodhas bloody or black stoolshas stomach pain that does not get betterchild has symptoms of heart problems or stroke:chest paintrouble breathingweakness in one part or side of the bodyslurred speechleg swellingthe child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatmentfever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appear
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult usedo not give more than directedshake well before usingmL=milliliterfind right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.use only enclosed dosing cup. Do not use any other dosing device.if needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hoursdo not use more than 4 times a dayreplace original bottle cap to maintain child resistanceDosing ChartWeight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (mL)* under 24 under 2 years ask a doctor 24-35 lbs 2-3 years 5 mL 36-47 lbs 4-5 years 7.5 mL 48-59 lbs 6-8 years 10 mL 60-71 lbs 9-10 years 12.5 mL 72-95 lbs 11 years 15 mL *or as directed by a doctor
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 2 mgstore between 20-25oC (68-77oF)do not use if carton is opened or if printed inner seal imprinted with "SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION" is broken or missing.
Bubblegum flavor: anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, glycerin, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose, xanthan gumgrape flavor: anhydrous citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose, xanthan gumfruit flavor: anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose, xanthan gumblue raspberry flavor: anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue no. 1, flavors, glycerin, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.