The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Dosage & Administration
Store in a cool, dry and ventilated place.
Indications & Usage
1.Sanitize hands: Evenly spray or apply the disinfectant to the hand once or twice with the action time of about 1 minutes to achieve the disinfection effect. Surgical hand disinfectant wipe 2 times, with the action time of about 3 minutes to achieve the disinfectioneffect.
2. Skin disinfection:evenl spray the disinfectant or rub it on the skin surface 2 times,with the action time of about 3 minutes to achieve the disinfection effect.
3.surface disinfection: spray the stock solution on the surface of the object, keep it wet or wipe the surface of the object 2 times, a sound sterilization will be achieved within 5 minutes.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children
Otc - Purpose
1. This product is a topical disinfectant and should not be taken orally.
2. Place the product out of reach of children.
3. Inflammable, keep away from fire source.
4. Store the product in a cool, dark and dry place.
5. This product is not suitable for disinfection of fat-soluble surfaces.
* Please review the disclaimer below.