The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients PurposeMethyl Salicylate 10.5%...............External analgesic
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- UsesFor temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscle and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains and sprains.
WarningsFor external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useon wounds or damaged skinwith a heating padon a child under 12 years of ageover extensive areas of the bodyon irritated skinwith a bandage
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productavoid contact with eyes or mucous membranesdo not bandage
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens or symptoms persists for more than 7 dayssymptoms clear up and occur again within a few daysexcessive skin irritation occurs
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, induce vomiting and call a physician or contact a Posion Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsuse only as directedadults and children 12 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.Other informationstore at 15 to 25 C (59 to 77 F)
Inactive ingredientsCamphor, D&c red #17, fragrance, menthol, methylparaben, paraffin wax, propylparaben, and white petrolatum.
Otc - Questions
Questions: Call 1-800-560-5223 M-F 9AM to 4PM Eastern
* Please review the disclaimer below.