The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
CAUTION: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER PACK IS BROKENDrug Facts
Distributed by MENPUR DISTRIBUTORS6500 N.W. 35th Ave., Miami, FL 33147www.menpurdistributors.com
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients (in each uncoated tablet)Pyrantel Pamoate USP 180 mg(equivalent to 62.5mg of pyrantel base)
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
Use:for the treatment of pinworms
Warnings: Do not exceed recommended dosage
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if: you're pregnantyou're nursing a babyhave liver disease
Otc - When Using
When using this product: abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, or dizziness sometimes occur after taking this drug. If any of these symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions: treat the entire familyWeightDosage (taken as a single dose)
- Less than 25 lb. or under 2 yrs. oldDo not use unless directed by a doctor25-37 lb.2 tablets38-62 lb.4 tablets63-87 lb.6 tablets88-112 lb.8 tablets113-137 lb.10 tablets138-162 lb.12 tablets163-187 lb.14 tablets188 lb & over16 tablets
Storage And Handling
- Other information:store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Lactose Monohydrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Polyvinyl Pyrollidone, Potassium Sorbate, Polyethylene Glycol 6000, Crospovidone, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Purified Talc.
* Please review the disclaimer below.