The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
To help reduce bacteria on the hands that can potentially cause disease.
- For External Use OnlyFlammable, Keep away from fire or flame
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyes, if this occurs rinse thoroughly with water and contact a physician
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Significant irritation or sensitization occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Apply a liberal amount to hands and rub hands thoroughly until dry. Do not rinse or wipe off gel.
Deionized water, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance
* Please review the disclaimer below.