The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 15 Ml Tbsp)
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset stomach reliever and anti-diarrheal
- Relieves: diarrhea
- Upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from children pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. when using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you areallergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- Taking other salicylate products
Do Not Use If You Have
- Bloody or black stoolan ulcera bleeding problem
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking any drug foranticoagulation (thinning of the blood)
When Using This Product
A temporary, but harmless darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms get worseringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursdiarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding, Ask A Health Professional Before Use. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison control center immediately.
- Shake well before usefor accurate dosing, use dose cupadults and children 12 years and over: 1 dose (2 tbsp or 30 mL) every 1/2 to 1 hour as neededdo not exceed 8 doses (16 tbsp or 240 mL) in 24 hoursuse until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 dayschildren under 12 years: ask a doctordrink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Each Tbsp contains: sodium 5 mg, salicylate 130 mg, potassium 15 mgprotect from freezingavoid excessive heat (over 104oF or 40oC)TAMPER EVIDENT:Do not use if imprinted shrinkband is missing or broken.
Benzoic acid, D and C red 22, D and C red 28, flavor, hydroxy ethyl cellulose, potassium hydroxide, purified water, saccharin sodium, salicylic acid, simethicone, xanthan gum.Repackaged By :Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC,Corona, CA 92880
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children Section
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN SECTION.
* Please review the disclaimer below.