The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethanol Alcohol 75% v/v.
- Hand disinfection - follow the standard method to use soap to wash hands, rinse with running water, dry with sterile towel, then direct spray this product on hands and forearms until moist, wait for 3 minutes, rub hands until dry.General object surface disinfection - directly spray on the object surface for until moist, waif for 3-5 minutes.
- For external use only - handsFlammable, keep away from heat and flameDo not useIn children less than 2 months of ageOn open skin woundWhen using the product keep out of eyes, in case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.Not recommended for infants.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)Extremely flammableSeal for preservation, keep away from sunlight and don't expose to temperature exceeds 50C. Don't piece or burnDon't spray on open flame or any flammable material. Keep it away from the reach of children. Don't spray toward eyesExternal disinfectant should not be taken orally and kept out the reach of childrenUse with caution if allergic to alcoholIt should not be used to disinfect fat-soluble surfacesThe is product is irritating to wounds or mucous membranes
Purified water, glycerin, Hydrogen peroxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.