The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Lanolin USP 50%
- Protects and helps relieve the symptoms of minor skin irritation helps seal out wetness
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Do not use in or near the eyes
Do Not Use
- Ondeep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear upand occur again within a few days.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowedget medical help or contact a Poison Control right away.
Gently cleanse and dry affected area.Apply liberally to affected area as needed.
Protect from freezing.Avoid excessive heat.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf JuiceBeeswaxCholecalciferolDisodium EDTAMethylparabenOxyquinoline, PetrolatumPropylparabenRetinyl PalmitateSodium BorateSorbitan SesquioleateTocopherolWaterZea Mays (Corn) Oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.