The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzethonium Chloride 0.1%
First Aid Antiseptic
- For first aid to help prevent infection in minor cutsscrapes burns
For external use only.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not use in or near the eyesdo not apply over large areas of the body or in large quantitiesdo not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean affected areaAdjust nozzle and spray a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times dailyIf used as a wet compress, keep bandage wet with solutionIf covered with a sterile bandage, let dry first.
Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.