The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen USP, 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Muscular aches
- The common cold
- Premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 tables (3,000 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Liver diseaseIf you are taking blood thinning drug warafin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning) Adults and children 12 years and over ▪ take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- ▪ do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hoursunless directed by a doctor
- ▪ do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: ▪ ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
Povidone, Pregelatinzed Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Searic Acid.
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact
* Please review the disclaimer below.