The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
White petrolatum 36% w/w
- Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, and burnstemporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skinhelps treat and prevent diaper rashprotects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only. Flammable; keep away from heat or flame
Do Not Use On
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
When Using This Product
- Avoid spraying in eyesdo not intentionally inhaledo not puncture or incinerate; contents under pressure
Stop Using And See A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not oversprayshake before usehold can 4-6 inches from skin and sprayFor skin protectionapply as neededFor Diaper rashchange wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area and allow to dryapply product liberally as often as necessary with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- Store at 15°C-30°C (59°F-86°F)for infants/neonates, please use under medical supervision
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, hexamethyldisiloxane, mineral oil
Manufactured for Medline Industries, LPThree Lakes Drive, Northfield, IL 60093 USAMade in Sweden of foreign and domestic materialswww.medline.com1-800-MEDLINEREF: 413401V1RE21AUE
* Please review the disclaimer below.