The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to :
- Headachemuscular achesbackacheminor pain of arthritisthe common coldtoothachepremenstrual and menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 softgels (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 softgels (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children. Severe liver damage may occur ifadult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourschild takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amounttaken with other drugs containing acetaminophenadult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacistif you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adultspain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 yearsfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed(see overdose warning)Adults and children 12 years and overtake 2 softgels every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 10 softgels in 24 hoursdo not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctorChildren 6-11 yearstake 1 softgel every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 5 softgels 24 hoursdo not use for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctorrchildren under 6 yearsask a doctor
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) and avoid excessive heat
FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special and white edible ink.Manufactured by:Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Ltd.Wuhan, Hubei430206, China
* Please review the disclaimer below.