The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Capsule)
Acetaminophen 325 mgDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducerCough suppressant Nasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritationnasal congestionsore throatheadacheminor aches/pains fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this productSore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasediabetesthyroid diseasehigh blood pressuretrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandcough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You get nervous, dizzy, or sleeplesssymptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occur cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Take only as directed - see Overdose warningdo not exceed 4 doses per 24 hoursadults and children 12 years of age and older take 2 softgels with water every 4 hourschildren 4 to under 12 years of age ask a doctorchildren under 4 years of age do not useWhen using other Nighttime or Daytime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special, white edible inkManufactured by:Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Ltd.Wuhan, Hubei 430206,China
* Please review the disclaimer below.