The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredients Purpose Perox-A-Mint Solution Hydrogen peroxide 1.5% Oral Debriding Agent
- Aids in the removal of dental plaque, debris and secretions.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.Swelling, rash or fever develops.Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If more than used for debriding is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Suction Toothbrush with Perox-A-Mint Solution and Mouth MoisturizerBefore opening, turn package over, burst solution packet with thumbs.
- Peel lid to open.Remove toothbrush and attach to suction line.Clean teeth and oral cavity for approximately 1 minute.To suction, place thumb over port.To clear tubing, rinse with sterile saline or appropriate solution.Discard after use.Use Applicator Swab to apply Mouth Moisturizer as needed.Use up to 4 times daily, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.Children under 12 years of age: supervise use.Children under 3 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.Use a bite block when performing oral care on patients with altered levels of consciousness or those who cannot comprehend commands.Ensure foam is intact after use. If not, remove any particles from oral cavity.
Water, menthol flavor, polysorbate 80, phosphoric acid, sodium saccharin, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 6 (CI 15985)
Call toll-free 800-323-2220
* Please review the disclaimer below.