The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
• Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
• For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
Do Not Use
• In children less than 2 months of age
• On open skin wounds
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop Using And Ask A Doctor
If irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
• Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
• Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera Gel from Aruba), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hydroxide.
* Please review the disclaimer below.