The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 6X
Burning, itching, swelling
Redness, swelling, watering
Itching, hay fever, watering, eye complaints in children
Watering, redness of lids
- According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:itchingburningredness of eyes and lidsexcessive watering
- For external use only.Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).To avoid contamination do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface.To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
If Pregnant, Trying To Get Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do Not Use:
- If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- The child experiences eye pain or changes in visionsymptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- For children age 2 and over:remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottletwist cap off bottleDON’T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 1-2 drops into eyeapply as neededreplace cap after use
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulphate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
Reach our representatives at 1-800-240-9780 or firstname.lastname@example.org.SimilasanUSA.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.