The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(in each capsule)Acetaminophen 500 mg
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due tothe common coldheadachetoothachemuscular achesbackacheminor pain of arthritispremenstrual and menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 8 capsules in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do Not Use
- With any other drugs containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- New symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentpain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Gelatin, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid and Titanium Dioxide.*Major Extra Strength Mapap is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Tylenol®.Distributed by:MAJOR PHARMACEUTICALSLivonia, MI 48150 USAThis Product was Repackaged By:State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy
104-2 Hamilton Park Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32304
United StatesThey are supplied by State of Florida DOH Central Pharmacy as follows:NDCStrengthQuantity/FormColorSource Prod. Code53808-0822-1500 mg30 Capsules in a Blister PackRED0904-1987
* Please review the disclaimer below.