The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient (in each drop)Menthol 5.8 mg
Otc - Purpose
PurposeCough suppressant / Oral anesthetic
Indications & Usage
- Uses temporarily relieves:
- Cough as may occur with a coldoccasional minor irritation and sore throat
WarningsSore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemacough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask doctor ifcough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsenssore mouth does not improve in 7 days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
Directionsadults and children 5 years and over - dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.children under 5 years - ask a doctor
Other Safety Information
- Other information10 calories per dropdo not use if bag is torn or open
Inactive ingredients: Corn starch, corn syrup, eucalyptus oil, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, medium chain triglycerides, natural & artificial flavors, soybean oil, sucrose and water.
Otc - Questions
Questions? Or to report an adverse event call
1-800-245-2898. Monday through Friday, 9AM to 4PM EST
* Please review the disclaimer below.