The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Drug Factsactive Ingredients (In Each 30 Ml Dose Cup)
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mgDoxylamine Succinate 12.5 mg
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
- Temporarily relieves cold symptoms:runny nose and sneezingcough
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SHRINK BRAND IS MISSING OR BROKENFailure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Do Not Use
- If you are now taking a prescription monamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.to make a child sleepy
Ask A Doctor Befor Use If You Have
- A sodium restricted dietglaucomacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysematrouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use
- If you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedavoid alcoholic drinksexcitability may occur, especially in childrenmarked drowsiness may occurbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a health professionalbefore use.
- Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP)do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hoursWhen using Day Time and Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure adults and children 12 years and over 30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6 hours children 4 to under 12 years ask a doctor children under 4 years do not use
- Each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium 45 mgstore at room temperature
Citric acid, FD and C Blue No. 1, FD and C Red No. 40, flavor, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucrose
Call weekdays from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm EST.1-877-798-5944.
Discount Drug Martfood Faircherrynight-Timecough Refief Product Label
- *COMPARE TO THE INGREDIENTS IN VICKS® NYQUIL® COUGHDISCOUNTdrug martFOOD FAIRCherryNight-TimeCOUGH RELIEFDextromethorphan HBr ..... Cough SuppressantDoxylamine Succiate ......... AntihistamineCoughSneezingRunny Nose12 FL OZ (354 mL)* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Proctor and Gamble owner of the registered trademark Vicks® Nyquil® CoughLR-067SATISFACTION GUARANTEEDIF DISSATISFIED, RETURN UNUSED PORTION AND PACKAGE TO THE STORE WHERE PURCHASED. IF UNABLE TO RETURN TO THE STORE, SEND REASON FOR DISSATISFACTION , NAME, ADDRESS AND EMPTY PACKAGE TO: DISCOUNT DRUG MART, 211 COMMERCE DRIVE MEDINNA, OHIO 44256
* Please review the disclaimer below.