The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Drug Factsactive Ingredients
Avobenzone 3.0%Homosalate 8.0%Octisalate 5.0%Octocrylene 6.0%
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For external use onlyDo not use on damaged or broken skinWhen using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with waterStop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- For sunscreen use:Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposureReapply at least every two hoursUse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingFor children under 6 months, ask a doctorSun Protection Measures.Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:Limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. - 2p.m.Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-8 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculanta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Algin, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, PEG-100 stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, PEG-8 Laurate, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenowyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Buthyphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (090-50103-000)
H2o+™ Beauty Aquadefenseprotective Matcha Moisturizer Spf 40 Product Label
H2O+™ BEAUTY AQUADEFENSEPROTECTIVE MATCHA MOISTURIZER SPF 40SUN PROTECTION + ENVIROMENTAL STRESSOR SHIELD50 mL 1.7 U.S. FL ozAQUADEFENSE PROTECTIVE MATCHA MOISTURIZER SPF 40SHOW ME THE SUN l Our Protective Matcha Moisturizer SPF 40 packs a punch of broad spectrum coverage without any leftover white residue. Featuring Matcha Green Tea and Rice Bran extracts, it protects against the stress of sun exposure and moisture loss and therefore helps ward off the appearance of wrinkles. Its ultra-lightweight texture and fast absorbing finish will knock-your-flops off.USES l Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.DIRECTIONS l For sunscreen use: Shake well. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every two hours. For children under 6 months, ask a doctor.H2O+™Distributed by: H2o Plus, LLCSan Francisco, CA. 94104www.H2OPLUS.COM©2016 MADE IN USA083-50103-002 50103
* Please review the disclaimer below.