The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:minor pain of arthritis muscular aches backachepremenstrual and menstrual crampsthe common cold headache toothachetemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount with other drugs containing acetaminophen 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddeningblisters rash If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drugs containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is present These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Adultstake 2 caplets every 8 hours with waterswallow whole; do not crush, chew, split or dissolvedo not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hoursdo not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor under 18 years of age ask a doctor
- Store between 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77º F)
Hydroxyethyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid.
Call toll-free 1-800-935-6737
* Please review the disclaimer below.