The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Indications & Usage
- Usestemporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:headachemuscular achesminor pain of arthritistoothachebackachethe common coldmenstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useif you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducerright before or after heart surgery
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use ifyou have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducersthe stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney diseaseyou have asthmayou are taking a diuretic
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you aretaking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirinunder a doctor's care for any serious conditiontaking any other drugtaking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
Otc - When Using
- When using this producttake with food or milk if stomach upset occurslong term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifyou experience any of the following signs of bleeding:feel faintvomit bloodhave blood ro black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appear
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use Ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsdo not take more than directedthe smallest effective dose should be usedAdults and children 12 years and older:take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persistif pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be useddo not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctorChildren under 12 years:ask a doctor
Storage And Handling
- Other informationStore between 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F)Read all warnings and directions before usesave carton for complete drug facts information and warnings
Inactive ingredients collodial silicon dioide, croscarmellose sodium, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, pregelatinized starch, talc, titanium dioxide
Otc - Questions
Questions of comments? call 1-800-282-3000
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
* Please review the disclaimer below.