The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:Hevert Pharmaceuticals, LLC Boulder, CO 80303
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurpose"X" indicates a homeopathic dilution. For more information visit: www.hevertusa.comApis mellifica 4Xtemporary relief of symptoms of allergyGalphimia glauca 4XKali bichromicum 6XTeucrium marum 4XVerbascum densiflorum 2X
- For temporary relief of minor symptoms of allergy, such as:sneezingrunny noseitchy nose and throatwatery and itchy eyesClaims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Do Not Use If
- You are allergic to bee venom or chromium
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms are accompanied by fever, persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur.In the event of severe allergic reactions, consult a doctor immediately.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
- Store at 68 to 77 °F.Tamper Evident: Do not use if blister seal is broken.To report serious adverse events, call 1-855-387-6466.
Lactose, magnesium stearate
* Please review the disclaimer below.