The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on skinRecommended for repeated use
- Flammable, keep away from fire/flameFor external use onlyDo not use in eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.Stop use and contact a doctor if redness and irritation develops and persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingDo not use other than directed.
Purified Water, EO® Essential Oil Blend [Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil], Vegetable Glycerin, * Limonene* component of essential oil
- Store at room temperature 200-250C (660F - 770F)May discolour certain fabrics
99.9% EFFECTIVE against most common germsno gmos / no synthetic fragrances / no triclosanmade with plant extracts + pure essential oilsEO Everyone, ® Marin County, CA 94901Made in the USA From Domestic and Globally Sourced Ingredients800-570-3775 www.eoproducts.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.