The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Dosage & Administration
Store in a cool place.
Indications & Usage
Enmironmental suface: 1 tablet: 1L 450mg/L 10 mins Soaking and spraying.General object surface: 1 tablet: 1L 450mg/L 10mins Soaking, rinsing andwashing with dean water after cleaning and disinfedion.Fabrics: 1 tablet: 1L 450mg/L 10 mins Soaking, rinsing.Swimming pool and other large water bodies: 1 tablet: 1L 3mg/L 10 mins water spraying.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children
Otc - Purpose
1. Disinfectants for extemal use should not be taken orally, and keep it out of children's reach.
2. It cannot be used with iodine or peroxide.
3. If there is a small amount of precipitation or floating during dissolution, itcan be properly strred without affecting normaluse.
4. When itis used for disinfection of large water body, it can be pre-dissolved in the container before sprinkling.
5. The product is corrosive to carbon steel and copper, so it should be used carefully for disinfection of such metal products.
6. Store in a cool place.
* Please review the disclaimer below.