The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
First Aid Antiseptic
- •First aid antiseptic to help protect against skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes or burns
For external use only
Do Not Use
- •in eyes •with bandages •on large areas of the body •longer than one week unless directed by a doctor •stop use and consult a doctor if condition persists •in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns, consult a doctor •if known to be sensitive to any ingredients in this product,
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor or pharmacist if skin irritation or sensitivity develops or increases or if the condition persists or gets worse.
When Using This Product
- •check skin for sensitivity to phenol prior to application. •care should be taken to avoid spilling and guard against staining. Castellani Paint Modified will stain skin and clothing.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- •clean the affected area •apply a small amount on the area one to three times daily.
Store at controlled room temperature.
Acetone, basic violet 14 (basic fuchsine), resorcinol, SD alcohol 40B (13%), water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.