NDC 54868-5043 Amnesteem
|Color(s)||RED (C48326 - REDDISH BROWN) |
WHITE (C48325 - CREAM)
ORANGE (C48331 - ORANGE BROWN)
|Shape||CAPSULE (C48336) |
|Size(s)||9 MM |
NDC Code 54868-5043-0
Package Description: 3 BLISTER PACK in 1 CARTON / 10 CAPSULE in 1 BLISTER PACK
This product is EXCLUDED from the official NDC directory because the listing data was inactivated by the FDA.
What is NDC 54868-5043?
The NDC code 54868-5043 is assigned by the FDA to the product Amnesteem which is product labeled by Physicians Total Care, Inc.. The product's dosage form is . The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 54868-5043-0 3 blister pack in 1 carton / 10 capsule in 1 blister pack. This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Amnesteem?
This medication is used to treat severe cystic acne (also known as nodular acne) that has not responded to other treatment (e.g., benzoyl peroxide or clindamycin applied to the skin or tetracycline or minocycline taken by mouth). It belongs to a class of drugs known as retinoids. It works by decreasing facial oil (sebum) production. High amounts of sebum can lead to severe acne. If left untreated, severe acne may cause permanent scarring.
Which are Amnesteem UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ISOTRETINOIN (UNII: EH28UP18IF)
- ISOTRETINOIN (UNII: EH28UP18IF) (Active Moiety)
Which are Amnesteem Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- YELLOW WAX (UNII: 2ZA36H0S2V)
- BUTYLATED HYDROXYANISOLE (UNII: REK4960K2U)
- EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K)
- SOYBEAN OIL (UNII: 241ATL177A)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- FERRIC OXIDE RED (UNII: 1K09F3G675)
- FERRIC OXIDE YELLOW (UNII: EX438O2MRT)
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Amnesteem?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 197843 - ISOtretinoin 10 MG Oral Capsule
- RxCUI: 197843 - isotretinoin 10 MG Oral Capsule
- RxCUI: 197844 - ISOtretinoin 20 MG Oral Capsule
- RxCUI: 197844 - isotretinoin 20 MG Oral Capsule
- RxCUI: 197845 - ISOtretinoin 40 MG Oral Capsule
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label