The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Otc - Purpose
Fragrance hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Otc - Do Not Use
Ln children less than 2 months of age.On open skin wounds.
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth.ln case of contact with eyes,rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs.These may be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed,get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Spray 2-3 times in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands.Rub hands together briskly until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30°C(59-86°F).
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C(104°F).
Fragrance, Glycerol, Hydrogen peroxide, Water.
* Please review the disclaimer below.