The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Dosage & Administration
Store in dark, cool, dry,ventilated_ place, do not contact with acid, organic matter, inflammables and other strong reducing agent or storage together
Anhydrous sodium sulfateCalciun chlorideSodium bisulfate Sodium chlorite
Indications & Usage
Open the box and aluminum foil bag,according to the configuration of 1m/unit enclosed space, the operation time is 1h
Otc - Active Ingredient
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children
Otc - Purpose
1. External disinfectant should not be taken orally;Keep out of reach of children;
2. Should not be mixed with other disinfectants, alkali or organic matter;
3. This product can bleach,It shall not be used for disinfection of metal articles;
4. Avoid contact with skin and inhalation of high concentration disinfectant;
5. The product should be kept away from fire and heat source;
6. Do not use in wet places such as rain, high temperature and places with long time sun exposure;
7. Do not breathe near the nose or directly;
8. If the. disinfectant accidentally touches. the eyes,rinse with water immediately, or seek medical advice in severe cases.
* Please review the disclaimer below.