The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Witch Hazel (50%)
- Temporarily relieves the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoidsaids in protecting irritated anorectal areastemporarily relieves irritation and burning
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctordo not put directly in the rectum or vagina by using fingers or mechanical device
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
• rectal bleeding occurs
• condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults:when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water, and rinse thoroughlygently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applyingapply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movementafter application, discard pad and wash handsChildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at a controlled room temperature: 15-30°C (59°-86°F)
Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Coco-Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate
* Please review the disclaimer below.