The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient PurposeHydrocortisone 1% .................................................................................Anti-itch
Otc - Purpose
- Uses for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:eczemaseborrheic dematitispsoriasisinsect bitespoison ivy, oak, sumacsoapsdetergentscosmeticsjewelryexternal genital, feminine and anal itching
Otc - When Using
Other uses or the use of this product for more than 7 days should be undertaken only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- Warningsfor external use onlyavoid contact with eyes
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop using this product and ask a doctorif condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysbefore you begin using any other hydrocortisone product
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Do not use this product and ask a doctorif you have a vaginal dischargebefore treating diaper rashbefore using on children under 2 years of age
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep this carton. It contains important information.
Indications & Usage
- Directionsfor adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
Safe Handling Warning
- Other informationstore at room temperatureLot No. and Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
Inactive ingredientsglycerin, propylene glycol, sodium chloride, white petrolatum, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, isopropyl palmitate, distearyldimonium chloride, methylparaben, propylparaben, purified water
Dosage & Administration
Distributed by: United Exchange Corp.17211 Valley View Ave.Cerritos, CA 90703www.ueccorp.comMade in Korea
* Please review the disclaimer below.