The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nose sneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
- To make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If The Child Has
- Glaucomaa breathing problem such as chronic bronchitisa sodium-restricted diet
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If The Child Is
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occursedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessexcitability may occur, especially in children
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hourstake every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctormeasure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing devicemL = milliliterkeep dosing cup with productfind the right dose on the chart below Age (yr)Dose (mL) children 6 to 11 years 5 mL to 10 mL children 2 to 5 years do not use unless directed by a doctor children under 2 years do not use
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 6 mgstore between 20-25ºC (68-77F). Do not refrigerate. Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used.
Anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40 flavors, glycerin, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucrose
Exchange Select Children Allergy Cherry Flavor
* Please review the disclaimer below.