The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Lansoprazole 15 mg
- Treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week)
- Not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to lansoprazole.
Do Not Use
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver disease
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest painfrequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Takingwarfarin (blood-thinning medicine)
- Prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines
- Digoxin (heart medicine)
- Theophylline (asthma medicine)
- Tacrolimus (immune system medicine)
- Atazanavir (medicine for HIV infection)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
- You get diarrhea
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults 18 years of age and older
- This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
- It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours14-Day Course of Treatment swallow 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morning
- Take every day for 14 days
- Do not take more than 1 capsule a day
- Swallow whole. Do not crush or chew capsules.
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctorRepeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor. Patients should use the lowest dose and shortest duration of this therapy.children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor before use. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
- Read the directions, warnings and package insert before use
- Keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Keep product out of high heat and humidity
- Protect product from moisture
Colloidal silicon dioxide, D&C red No. 33, D&C yellow No. 10, FD&C blue No. 1, FD&C red No. 40, gelatin, hypromellose, magnesium carbonate, methacrylic acid copolymer dispersion, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, sucrose, sugar spheres, talc, titanium dioxide
Fred's 24 Hour Heartburn Relief Capsules
* Please review the disclaimer below.