The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
- For prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness: nausea vomiting dizziness
Do Not Use
For children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisglaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic beveragesalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- To prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken one-half to one hour before starting activityadults andchildren 12years and over1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; do not exceed8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by adoctorchildren 6 tounder 12 years½ to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; do not exceed3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by adoctorchildren 2 tounder 6 years½ tablet every 6-8 hours; do not exceed 1½tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Each tablet contains: calcium 35 mgsee end flap for expiration date and lot numberTAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENstore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) protect from moisture
Croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.