The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each10 Ml)
Brompheniramine maleate 2 mgDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
AntihistamineCough suppressantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold, and nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergiestemporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis):runny nosesneezingitchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throattemporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do Not Use
- To sedate a child or to make a child sleepyif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesglaucomatrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandcough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulanttaking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedmarked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic beveragesalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occursymptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fevercough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing devicekeep dosing cup with productmL=milliliter age doseadults and children 12 years and over20 mLevery 4 hours children 6 to 11 years10 mL every 4 hours children under 6 yearsdo not use
- Each 10 mL contains: sodium 5 mg store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
Citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red # 40, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose
Fred's Pharmacy Children's Cold & Cough
* Please review the disclaimer below.