The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active ingredient (in each 30 mL dose cup)Diphenhydramine HCl USP 50 mg
- For the relief of occasional sleeplessnessreduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- Do not usefor children under12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinwith other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu productsDo not use with any other products containing Diphenhydramine HCl
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitisglaucoma difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandheart diseaseAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aidWhen using this productavoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness drowsiness will occur be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warninguse dose cup mL = milliliteradults & children 12 yrs and overOne Dose = 30 mL at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctorOther informationeach 30 mL dose contains: sodium 23 mg store at room temperature protect from light. Does not meet USP <671>.
Anhydrous citric acid, ethanol, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate.Questions or Comments1-855-274-4122Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble distributor of Vicks® ZzzQuil® NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID.DISTRIBUTED BY: fred’s, Inc. 4300 NEW GETWELL RD, MEMPHIS TN 38118www.fredsinc.comfred’s Promise Not Happy With This Product? Just Bring It Back For a Refund!
* Please review the disclaimer below.