The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 325 mgDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgGuaifenesin 200 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantExpectorantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:headachecoughnasal congestionsore throatminor aches and painshelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productivetemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseasediabetesheart diseasethyroid diseasedifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandpersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysemahigh blood pressurecough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- New symptoms occurnervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directedadults and children 12 years and overtake 2 caplets every 4 hoursswallow whole - do not crush, chew, or dissolvedo not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hourschildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENstore at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Corn starch, crospovidone, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.