The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Isopropyl alcohol, 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to injection
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyesapply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition persists or gets worse or lasts for more than 72 hoursdo not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- Keep away from fire or flameDo not use with electrocautery proceduresUse only in a well-ventilated area, fumes may be toxic
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Wipe injection site vigorously. Discard after single use.
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
Fred's Alcohol Swabs Box Top, Back, Side, Bottom
* Please review the disclaimer below.