The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredients (In Each Softgel)
Acetaminophen 325 mg Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mgGuaifenesin 200 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantExpectorantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:nasal congestionheadachecoughminor aches and painssore throattemporarily reduces feverhelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- Liver warningThis product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:more than 12 softgels in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this productAllergy alertAcetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warningIf sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasediabeteshigh blood pressurethyroid diseasetrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate glandpersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)do not take more than 12 liquid gels in any 24-hour period adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 liquid gels every 4 hourschildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F)avoid excessive heat
FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, and white edible ink
* Please review the disclaimer below.