The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 20 Ml)
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mgDoxylamine Succinate 12.5 mg
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a coldtemporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: itching of the nose or throatitchy, watery eyes runny nose sneezingcontrols the impulse to cough to help you sleep
Do Not Use
If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)glaucomadifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glanda breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosagemarked drowsiness may occur avoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Cough persists more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour periodmL = milliliter; FL OZ = fluid ounceuse only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.adults and children 12 years and over: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 6 hourschildren under 12 years: do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: sodium 14 mgstore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate dihydrate, sucralose, sugar, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.