The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergiessneezing
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Glaucomatrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take every 4 to 6 hours do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hoursadults and children 12 years of age and over take 1 to 2 capsules children 6 to under 12 years of age take 1 capsulechildren under 6 years of age do not use
- Store between 15-30ºC (59° to 86°F)
- Protect from light
Butylparaben*, D&C red #28, edible black ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6*, gelatin, lactose*, lactose monohydrate*, magnesium stearate*, methylparaben*, polysorbate 80*, propylparaben*, purified water*, sodium lauryl sulphate*, starch*contains one or more of these ingredients
Family Wellness Allergy Relief
* Please review the disclaimer below.