FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and over|| take 1 to 2 capsules |
|children 6 to under 12 years of age|| take 1 capsule|
|children under 6 years of age|| do not use|
- store between 15-30°C (59° to 86°F)
- Protect from light
butylparaben*, D&C red #28, edible black ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6*, gelatin, lactose*, lactose monohydrate*, magnesium stearate*, methylparaben*, polysorbate 80*, propylparaben*, purified water*, sodium lauryl sulphate*, starch
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF BENADRYL®†
Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg / Antihistamine
Allergy Relief for
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Throat
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
Each capsule individually banded for your protection
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Benadryl®.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC
10611 MONROE RD, MATTHEWS, NC 28105
FAMILY WELLNESS Allergy Relief
* Please review the disclaimer below.