The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
*Not manufactured or distributed by VI-Jon Laboratories, owner and distributor of Germ-X Hand SanitizerDISTRIBUTED BY: FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES, INC.10401 MONROE ROAD, MATTHEWS, NC 28201 USANot 100% satisfied? Return package and unused product within 30 days to any Family Dollar store for a refund (with receipt) or exchange.MADE IN CHINA
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientEthyl Alcohol 63%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Uses To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.Recommended for repeated use.
WarningsFor external use only - hands.
Storage And Handling
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- Other information Do not store above 105 degrees FMay discolor some fabrics.Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productKeep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.Do not inhale or ingest.Avoid contact with broken skin.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation develops.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsWet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.Not recommended for infants.
Inactive ingredientsAlcohol, Carbomer, Water, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, May Contain: Red 33, Blue 1, Yellow 5.
* Please review the disclaimer below.