The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 15 Ml)
Bismuth subsalicylate 525 mg
Upset stomach reliever/Antidiarrheal
- Relievestravelers' diarrhea
- Upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms ahould not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you areallergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- Taking other salicylate products
Do Not Use
- If you havean ulcer
- A bleeding problem
- Bloody or black stool
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking any drug fordiabetes
- Anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
When Using This Product
A temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Childen.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Posion Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take more than 8 doses (120 mL) in 24 hoursuse until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 daysdrink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrheamL = millilitershake well before usingmeasure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device keep dosing cup with productadults and children 12 years and over:
- 15 mL (1dose) every 1/2 or 30 mL (2 doses) every hour as needed diarrhea/traveler's diarrhea15 mL (1 dose) every 1/2 hour as needed for overindulgence (upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea) children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Each 15 mL contains: sodium 6 mg
- Each 15 mL contains: salicylate 227 mg
- Low sodiumkeep tightly closed
- Protect from freezing
- Avoid excessive heat (over 104ºF or 40ºC)
Benzoic acid, D&C red #22, D&C red #28, flavor, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylcellulose, purified water, saccharin sodium, salicylic acid, sodium salicylate, sorbic acid
FAMILY WELLNESS Stomach Relief Ultra
* Please review the disclaimer below.