The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol 75% v/v. Purpose: Antibacterial;
Antibacterial, Alcohol Wipes
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact.Recommended for daily use.
- For external use only.Flammable.Keep away from heat or flame
Do Not Use
- DO NOT USE if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes and mouth.incase of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops and continues for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and Children 2 years and older: Remove wipe from package and wipe hands to disinfect. Allow skin to dry.Children under 2 years: Consult a doctor before use.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
Water, Aloe Bardadensis Leaf Extract, Vitamin E, Fragrance.
* Please review the disclaimer below.