The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Capsule)
Acetaminophen 325 mgDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgPhenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mgDoxylamine Succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducerCough suppressantAntihistamineNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms: ο nasal congestion ο sinus congestion & pressure ο cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation ο minor aches & pains ο headache ο fever ο sore throatreduces swelling of nasal passagestemporarily restores freer breathing through the nosepromotes nasal and/or sinus drainagehelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- Liver warningThis product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 10 softgels in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productSore throat warningIf sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.Do not use to sedate children.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredientsin children under 12 years of age
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesglaucomacough with excessive phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitisdifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glandpersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosagemay cause marked drowsinessavoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Take only as directed - see Overdose warningdo not exceed 4 doses per 24 hoursadults & children 12 years of age and over2 softgels with water every 4 hoursChildren under 12 years of ageask a doctorWhen using other Nighttime or Daytime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- Store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
Polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, povidone k30, sodium hydroxide, FD&C blue #1, D&C yellow #10, titanium dioxide, gelatin, glycerin, sorbitol, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.