The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/ fever reducer
• Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to : ◦ headache ◦ muscular aches ◦ backache ◦ minor pain of arthritis ◦ the common cold ◦ toothache ◦ premenstrual and menstrual cramps • Temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 softgels (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 softgels (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children. Severe liver damage may occur if• adult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours• child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount• taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen• adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacistif you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adultspain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 yearsfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed(seeOverdose warning) adults and children 12 years and overtake 2 softgels every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 10 softgels in 24 hoursdo not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor children 6-11 yearstake 1 softgel every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms lastdo not take more than 5 softgels in 24 hoursdo not use for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor children under 6 years ask a doctor
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) and avoid excessive heat
FD&C red #40, gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone K-30, propylene glycol, titanium dioxide, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.