The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Softgel)
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity) generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Do Not Use
If you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Stomach painnauseavomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that last over 2 weeks
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be a signs of a serious condition. you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.adults and children 12 years and overtake 1 to 3 softgels daily. children 2 to under 12 years of agetake 1 softgel dailychildren under 2 years ask a doctor
- Each softgel contains: sodium 6 mg store at 25ºC (77ºF);excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
Edible ink, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol*, purified water sorbitan, sorbitol*contains one or more of these ingredients
* Please review the disclaimer below.