The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID*)*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and painsBecause of its delayed action, this product will not provide fast relief of headaches or other symptoms needing immediate relief.ask your doctor about other uses for enteric-coated 81 mg Aspirin
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptons could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Other Safety Information
- Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which any include:
- Hives facial swellingshockasthma (wheezing)
- Somach bleeding warning: This product contains NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steriod drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney diseaseyou are taking a diureticyou have asthmayou have not been dirinking fluidsyou have lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritistaking any other drugunder a doctor's care for any serious condition
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: feel fainthave bloody or black stoolsvomit bloodhave stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occursThese could be sings of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or brest-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or conplications during delivery.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Drink a full glass of water with each doseadults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years: consult a doctor
- Store at 25ºC (77ºF) excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)use by expiration date on package
Anhydrous lactose, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, iron oxide ochre, methacrylic acid and ethyl acrylate copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, simethicone, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, talc, titanium dioxide, triethyl citrate
* Please review the disclaimer below.