The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSINGDrug Facts
Manufactured for:Alexso Inc.Los Angeles, CA 90064
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients (in each tablet)Docusate Sodium 50 mgSennosides 8.6 mg
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- Uses •relieves occasional constipation (irregularity) •generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use •if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor •laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have •stomach pain •nausea •vomiting •noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions •take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctoragestarting dosemaximum doseadults and children 12years and older2 tablets once a day4 tablets twice a daychildren 6 to under 12 years1 tablet once a day2 tablets twice a daychildren 2 to under 6 years1/2 tablet once a day1 tablet twice a daychildren under 2 yearsask a doctorask a doctor
Storage And Handling
- Other information •each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg, sodium 4 mg •keep lid tightly closed •store at room temperature in a dry place
Inactive ingredients Croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10, dextrose, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C yellow #6, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, silica, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide.
Otc - Questions
Questions? If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact (800) 495-6078
* Please review the disclaimer below.